Monday, July 1, 2013

(mini) Cali trip




My family came to visit in the beginning of June, and while we had a ton of fun here in Arizona, we also took a mini trip to California. My dad had to do some business in my mission, of all places! So of course I was not about to lose a chance to go visit my mission and all the wonderful people there. Terry had to stay in Phoenix and work, so he wasn't able to come. Everyone missed him, but I missed him the most.

There is soooo much to do in SoCal, but since we were really only there for two days, we spent basically all the time visiting people. We did take two quick trips to the beach, one in Encinitas, one in Laguna Beach. My little brother Zach was with us and he was probably SO bored! But my parents and I loved it! My parents haven't met anyone from my mission before, and it was really fun to introduce all these people I love to each other!

And now for the pictures. There are a lot.


My cute parents in front of Swami's beach in Encinitas.




What I like about this picture is that none of us are really smiling at the camera. We're kind of grimacing
We went to Encinitas the first day (as shown in the above pictures) then drove up to Laguna Beach and stayed the night in a hotel there. We got to wake up and take a walk on a beautiful beach in Laguna, which was awesome (as shown below). Before we left that afternoon we got to see some of my favorite families on the planet! 

My cute parents in Laguna Beach






Laguna Beach!
It was really great to see people from my mission, that was really the highlight. So grateful for the good people in California!

I love you, California! Thanks for the good time!

Also, I love you Daddy. Thanks for taking us there. 



1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip!!! And beautiful pictures!
    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete