Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September, you've done just fine

I was a little stressed about you September, but somehow you exceeded my expectations by 200%. Feeling super blessed, super happy, and super excited that we haven't had a 100 degree day in, oh, at least a week.

Now for some pictures. None of which are exceptionally good quality.

The above two pictures are how we started the month off right, in San Diego. Cart jumping and the beach included.
 We moved all of our curtains up about a foot so they wouldn't drag on the floor anymore. When we asked the maintenance guys for some cover up paint to cover the very tiny holes from their previous spot, they gave us the wrong color. And I didn't realize until too late. I think this is hilarious.

More to come later, probably :)

1 comment:

  1. Yep- that is definitely hilarious! And I just love your hair- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete