Friday, April 24, 2015

52 weeks 2015!!!!

I'm trying again. Here we go!!!

 1/52
Zoo Lights in Portland wearing a new hat from a lovely great-aunt :)
 2/52
Back at home and back to the stair! Mastering them and drooling like crazy (teething although the teeth didn't come in for about another 6 weeks).
 3/52
You know how on Pinterest you see all those adorable monthly baby montages where the baby is holding the number of months they are old?
Sadly Abe will never have one of those. I remembered to do it with the number thing maybe 3 times?
I actually took this picture the last day Abe was 7 months old. Cheating? Maybe.
And a few questions I have:
1. When your baby can't sit up how the heck do you get the picture of them sitting up and holding the number?
2. When your baby can sit up how the heck do you get them to sit still and hold the number so that it is upright?
Monthly montage lessons needed over here, please.
 4/52
8 months old at the Botanical Gardens. Chatty and curious as ever.
5/52
Something about these curtains fascinates him.
 6/52
I know this picture is blurry and look at that busy background, but ABE! He made this face all the time for a few weeks and for suck a quick second that this is the best I caught it on camera. Oh how I love that scrunched up nose. It's almost like a snarl, but I don't think he meant it.
7/52
Just sleeping like the angel he is in his car seat.
8/52
Again, something about these curtains.

2 comments: