Friday, April 24, 2015

Weeks 9-15

 9/52
At the Botanical Gardens as a family before our pass runs out, standing and staring at that desert scenery.
 10/52
Sunday bike ride a few days after Abe got his bike helmut. HE LOVED IT. And then he took a little nap with his forehead on the handle (see above).
 11/52
Essence is my new favorite restaurant and I think it is Abe's too. We were both big fans of the chocolate croissant.
 12/52
My little photographer in the making.
 13/52
Warm enough for swimming, big enough to be tossed by Dad = the best life ever.
 14/52
Easter Egg hunting on Easter Sunday. This picture melts me. He looks so handsome and serious and grown up.
 15/52
*sigh*

So as you can see, we are keeping the child alive and healthy. Goodness we love him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- what a cute boy!!! He's darling Whit- and I'm so glad you're taking more photos...I love them. And you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach. He is darling :) I love you! Let's talk soon.

      Delete